Are you feeling confused, overwhelmed, or frustrated? Do your problems seem insurmountable? You have come to the right place. Let’s discover your desired future. The possibilities are many. This is a place where your best hopes are realized. I would be honored to partner with you through this transformation.
I specialize in EMDR. EMDR is a type of therapy that has decades of research supporting its effectiveness. Although it was originally designed to treat PTSD, EMDR can be used to treat a variety of other problems. For more information on EMDR, pleas visit emdria.org.
I have had the honor of witnessing individuals like yourself tap into their inner strengths and become their preferred versions of themselves. I will be excited to meet you and become your therapist.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- School: University of Texas at Arlington
- Year Graduated: 2013
- License and State: 58359 Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Better Health
- American Behavioral
- BDA | Morneau Shepell
- Blue Care Network
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- CHIP | Children’s Program
- Cigna Healthspring
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
- Membership: EMDR International Association / 55001467
Member Since: 2018
- Certificate: EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist / 55001467
Certificate Date: 2018